[mythtv-users] 0.19 Mythweb - Clicking a recording takes me to Program Listings?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 28 18:38:30 UTC 2006

On 02/28/2006 01:25 PM, Steve Pugh wrote:
> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> On 02/28/2006 09:30 AM, Steve Pugh wrote:
>>> Further, editing the link to
>>> http://mythbox/mythweb/data/recordings/###.mpg (in other words,
>>> removing '/tv/' and conforming it to the on-disk directory structure)
>>> gave me an error "You don't have permission to access
>>> /mythweb/data/recordings/1067_20060227230000.mpg on this server."
> Oops. Just found this one. That means you don't have Large File Support.
> Since the file is > 2GiB, Apache "forbids" you from downloading it.
> Apache 2.2+ or patch your older version.
>

> Thank you Mike,  I thought for sure that I was running a more recent
> version but alas, I've been wrong before.  Will verify that I am <2.2
> when I get home.  If I am, then the way I see it I just need to edit one
> of my config files to tell MythWeb that my video folder is
> "mythweb/data/recordings" instead of "mythweb/data/tv/recordings" and
> hopefully things will go well...you think?

I was going to leave this for part for Chris since he understands
MythWeb much better than I, but since you asked, here's my guess...

The recordings link is what tells MythWeb where your recordings are (no
longer required in the config file).  It seems there's a problem with
your Rewrite stuff (mod_rewrite configuration).  Make sure you have a
current .htaccess (may not be installed by your package manager thinking
it's better to leave the "edited" one, so you may want to delete it then
reinstall MythWeb).

Mike