[mythtv-users] Please please help me

N.E.Whiteford N.E.Whiteford at soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 16:07:19 UTC 2006

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Paul Andreassen wrote:

> Mail the list the log of the frontend and backend when you can't change
> channels.

ok, I'll dig out the log tonight. As I said I couldn't see anything
abnormal but I might be missing something.

> Are you changing to a non-transmitting channel when it locks?

no

> What video sync method are you using (opengl,sleep)?

I've not changed any settings related to this. They are in the frontend
settings? I will check and get back to you.

> What video driver are you using (Xvmc, Xv,  X11)?

X11, as installed with debian and started with startx (that would be X11
right?)

> What sound driver are you using (alsa, oss, arts)?

alsa

> What tuner are you using (PVR150, PVR250, PVR350, PVR500, DVB-T, DVB-S)?

A Dibcom 3000m DVB-T USB 1.1 adapter, Twinhan I believe the brand is.