[mythtv-users] HOWTO: Xebian and Mythfrontend on xbox

Richard Dale richard at interlink.com.au
Tue Feb 28 11:37:58 UTC 2006

> I recently wrote a howto on installing Xebian 1.1.4 and Mythfrontend
> (0.18.1 and 0.19) on Xbox. This howto is based on my latest fresh
> installation on my Xbox, and should work in most cases.

Note that the marillat server for sarge is no longer available.

There's a brief reference to this at:
http://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/
But not how to re-point the sources to "alioth".

> Would be nice to get some feedback from you guys.

The PDF format is OK, but it would be more beneficial to the community if
you could add your experiences to the wiki and related howtos at:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Frontend

Cheers,
Richard.