[mythtv-users] Nuvexport aspect ratio problem

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 28 07:51:37 UTC 2006

Chris Pinkham wrote:

>>recordings
>>#    (MythTV still hard-codes all software-encoded files as 1:1 regardless
>>of
>>#    the true aspect), set this option to one of the following:
>>

>The comment above hasn't been true for ages.  I fixed that in the recorder when
>I added the ability for mythtranscode to resize during transcoding.

Are we talking about a newer version of nuvexport and/or ffmpeg
here?Many of us are using whatever version came packaged I suspect.

Are you referring to an SVN version?  Actually I don't understand
clearly the relationship of nuvexport to the whole myth package.  Is it
part of Mythtv, and therefore, there's a certain version considered to
be the 'released' version that came with 18.1 (and more recently 19.1)?