[mythtv-users] 0.19 Mythweb - Clicking a recording takes me to Program Listings?

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 06:47:55 UTC 2006

Hi All,

It's amazing how much damage a blown fan on one's videocard can cause.
One motherboard later (and CPU and RAM, and videocard of course), I have
a brand new Myth system (0.19 on a FC4 base, thank you Jarod!)

It's recording, I can watch programs and so far LiveTV has been fine in
limited use.  Ripped a DVD and that worked, gonna get my music over once
Samba is up and confirmed.

Today's chore was Mythweb, which I've got mostly sorted.  However, if I
go to "Recorded Programs" and click on a thumbnail or program name, it
does not launch my Windows MPEG player but instead thinks for a second
or two and then takes me to the "Program Listings" page.

Any idea what gives?  Any idea what on earth I should look for?  Getting
my permissions straight in .htaccess was straining my php debugging
skills, so this one throws me.

Thanks,
    Steve