[mythtv-users] How to Specify tuner type for PVR-150MCE

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Feb 27 23:49:08 UTC 2006

On Feb 27, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:

> I _think_ it's in
>
> /etc/mythtv/modules/ivtv:
>
> options ivtv tuner=2,2

Ahh... I think this puts me on the right track.

I think I had put it in /etc/modules.d/ivtv on my Gentoo system, but
this is my first experience with KnoppMyth. Just playing around with
it as I had an extra machine.

I apologize for posting that question here but, as I said, the
KnoppMyth wiki seems to be down due to exceeding it's alloted
bandwidth (surprise surprise).

Good thing there doesn't appear to be a bandwidth limit on this list :-)

Much Thanks.