[mythtv-users] Please please help me

N.E.Whiteford N.E.Whiteford at soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 00:17:54 UTC 2006

OK, I'l give the LIRC thing a go. I take it I don't actually need a
remote and I can just send it commands from the command line, I'll check
the docs cheers.

As for window managers, I'm running gnome right now I'm guessing
ratpoison is simpler and therefore should remove some possible
problems? I'll try that if the LIRC thing doesn't work out.

cheer!