[mythtv-users] #1319 scheduler is sometimes recording wrong program (was Re: Yesterday's Grey's Anatomy wasn't recorded)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 27 22:00:39 UTC 2006

On 02/27/2006 04:52 PM, David Engel wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 03:22:01PM -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Hope David Engel sees this...  :)
>>

> I'm here, but have been terribly busy lately.

Yeah.  I wasn't trying to be too pushy, but thought I'd mention your
name in case you're flagging messages that way...  ;)

> My suspicion about the missed Grey's Anatomy is the scheduler's
> database connection died.  I hadn't seen this problem myself until
> yesterday.  It happened again overnight.  I don't know what to do
> about it yet.

Don't know if you're talking about the MySQL 5 (and possibly 4.1)
database issues, but thought I'd weigh in with the fact that I'm using
MySQL 4.0.18, just in case that helps.

Thanks,
Mike