[mythtv-users] How to Specify tuner type for PVR-150MCE

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Feb 27 18:13:36 UTC 2006

I decided to try KnoppMyth on an unused machine just to see how it
works.

It mostly works, but I'm getting just static on the PVR-150MCE card.

DMESG says:

  "tuner: type set to 4 (no tuner) by ivtv i2c driver #1

I remember that there is a way to force the tuner type, but I can't
remember how it is done.

The Knoppmyth wiki is down due to "user exceeding bandwidth allowance".

Anyone know how to force the tuner type? Or another answer to this
problem.

And who do I contribute to to get more bandwidth for the KnoppMyth
wiki :-)

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org