[mythtv-users] Is it me or is it Myth?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:38:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a few problems and want to sort out if i'm doing something wrong
or if Myth is.

1. If i have no recordings the default group dialog always shows. I never
want
that dialog to show. Is that possible? I have selected a defult group in the
settings.
And havde deselcted the "Always show default group...." in the settings.
But still, if i have no recordings i always get the question.

2. I have two capture cards. One analog and one digital. To these two
cards i have two sources for channels, one for analog and one for digital
channels.
When i want to browse the channels i only see the channels from the
tv-source
from the current selected card. If the analog card is selected i can only
browse
analog channels. And if the digital card is selected i can only browse
digital channels.
Is it possible to be able to browse all channels without having to change
card manually?

I saw in the changes for .19 that it now was possible to change to a channel
on a different
card without first switching card. I hope it is possible to browse through
channels in
the same way, without switching cards first. I'm probably doing something
wrong.

3. When i start LiveTV, Myth always start to show the last channel viewed,
from my analog card.
Even if i was on a digital channel when i quit LiveTV previous. Is it
possible to get Myth
to remember which channel that was shown last time and begin playback of
that channel
independent of which card the channel is on? A little annoying to almost
always first start
LiveTV and then have to change cards with'Y'.

/Stefan