[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide 1.3 patch 20060226

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Mon Feb 27 05:48:08 UTC 2006

I bought a widescreen LCD TV Friday, so I thought I'd
try out the wide theme. ProjectGrayhem-wide is very
nice! Found a few issues over the weekend, so here's
a patch.

The attached patch is against wide version 1.3.
I got it from this site, so I hope it's the latest:
  http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/

What does the patch do?
1.) Fix the borders in MythGame (they used to overlap)
2.) Make the MythGame preview image much larger
3.) Make the View Recordings preview video much larger

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin