[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase doesn't run automatically any more

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Sun Feb 26 18:00:05 UTC 2006

This has been happening since just before updating to .19 (so I don't think
it's related to the update).

In status the directory listing shows that the next suggested update time is
about 2 days ago, and I now only have 11 days of program data.

My setup has mythfilldatabase set to run automatically, and I've tried a few
different settings in the start and end fields with no luck.

So.. The question is.. Why won't mythfilldatabase run automatically any
more?  It runs just fine (and grabs a full 14 days) if I run it manually
from the terminal..

Any ideas?

- Michael