[mythtv-users] IR keyboard / remote problems

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:07:09 UTC 2006

Thanks,

The pageup/pagedown is a good idea, exept with my particular keyboard,
to get a pageup/pagedown, I need to hold down the shift and hit the up
or down button. This makes it pretty much impossible to program into
my remote (it will stop recording after I hit shift).

I was also hoping to get mythgame going (not that I really want to
play  10+ year old games - but I *can* do it, so I will have to do
it), and i doubt they will play well without Repeat Keys on.

Might see how that MCE remote is going in linux/myth these days...