[mythtv-users] How To Telnet In (Was: KnoppMyth, too good to be true?)

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sun Feb 26 04:45:56 UTC 2006

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:21:00 -0800, Sdk <sdkovacs at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm guessing that 192.168.1.1 is not your mythbox, but your router.
> Open a browser window and go to http://192.168.1.1 you'll probably get
> your router's welcome screen.

Gah! That sounds right, but I get a blank screen.

So, where's the damn Myth box? I ran nmap from 192.168.0-255.0-255 and
came up with five hosts: The firewall, my mail/web server, my NAS, the
machine I was running NMAP on, and, I guess, the router!

Connecting to the Net has never been a problem. Also, my KnoppMyth start
up goes along just fine right until the screen goes black.