[mythtv-users] Mythgame - a couple of questions

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Sun Feb 26 01:38:23 UTC 2006

> Perhaps it means your CRC's are different from those used to create the
> romdb.  Greg Estabrooks will probably have to provide more info on how
> to deal with differing CRC's (and how to verify that's the problem).
> May mean making an update of the SQL data for him...
>
> Mike

I have imported the romdb sql file and for those games with CRCs in the
db, things display fine.  However, some games are incorrectly identified
as others.  I corrected the one or two that I care about, but now have a
situation where half a dozen different versions of a game all have the
same name in the romdb, yet mythgame has only put two of them in the
browseable list of games.  Should that be happening?  Other games that
are duplicate names display in the list multiple times, as I would
expect.