[mythtv-users] Strange color problems with nuvexport?

Marc Boorshtein mboorshtein at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:31:22 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have mythtv pretty much working perfectly.  I am trying to use
nuvexport to export my recordings to my video ipod.  When I run the
export without noise reduction or de-interlacing it doesn't look like
the colors are being mixed properly.  Its hard to explain, but it
looks like the collors are "rolling", like an old movie where the
movie is playing while the fames roll.  I don't know if that makes
sany sence?  Anyway, I looked at what de-interlacing does and i didn't
think it was the problem, though I am running an export with
de-interlacing now just in case.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Marc