[mythtv-users] Distro that will install to SATA

Ben Bargabus ben_b at ppdonline.com
Sat Feb 25 18:18:38 UTC 2006

Maybe I'm assuming too much by thinking that my SATA dvd drive is the
problem.  Are there other reasons why my DVD drive wouldn't mount during
install (I know that's a totally open ended question)?  I've working in
*nix environments for a long time but haven't done many installations,
can someone point me in the right direction to start troubleshooting
this thing?  In the meantime I'll download the latest debian testing
netinst image as suggested and see if that recognizes my sata DVD-RW
drive.
Thanks,
Ben.