[mythtv-users] 0.19 playback halts during LiveTV at end of show

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Sat Feb 25 03:07:29 UTC 2006

Actually, I had checked the log time. According to the ticket (closed the
17th) the fix had been applied in 9013. So I made the assumption your
package of the SVN build included this fix, maybe it does maybe it
doesn't. But the issue has been resolved for me so far as I can tell. It
only seemed to happen in my dual pvr-250 box not my pvr--150 machine
.
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9013