[mythtv-users] OT: Boot Failure

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:01:07 UTC 2006

Thank you all !  I didn't expect so many replies, all with good ideas to
consider.

All Winter, I have been planning (only in my mind and a few Post-It notes),
to build another system using exactly the same motherboard, faster CPU,
etc., but for MythTV 0.19.

If only I had gotten busy about a month ago, I could have had a set of
components to swap in-and-out of the failed system!

Now, thanks to all of your ideas, I can take a day to consider them and
decide how to proceed with resurecting the dead MythTV system.

Thank you all, guys - I really appreciate all your help.

--
MM