[mythtv-users] 0.19, XvMC, and Prebuffer pause

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:27:21 UTC 2006

I truly believe there is a problem with the 0.19 record programs...  I have
some transport stream analyser at work, maybe I'll try to put a 0.18 and
0.19 stream on my laptop and check them on monday.

I'll try Xine and Mplayer again.

Also, is there a way to use NVP with direct file access over NFS instead of
the Myth Protocol?  Just want to compare aples to aples.

Steve