[mythtv-users] 0.19, XvMC, and Prebuffer pause

Joe Silver devils.taco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:13:54 UTC 2006

The pauses aren't so much pauses as they are momentary (like 1/10th of a
second) blip in the audio.  Maybe the video skips too, but it's much easier
to notice the audio.  I never figured a way around last night before I had
to hit the hay.  I was almost content to just deal with the interlacing
artifacts on nbc (1080i), until i switched to fox (720p) where the trouble
returned.  kind of a pain to have to switch interlacing on/off with simply
changing channels.  seems like something deeper may be going on here...