[mythtv-users] What is my DiSEqC settings? Works with dvb-apps...

Daniel Croona, Bravosystem daniel at croona.com
Fri Feb 24 05:48:52 UTC 2006

Hi All!

I have succesfully scanned for channels using dvb-apps:

#Sirus
scandvb -l UNIVERSAL -s 3 /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-s/Sirius-5.0E

#Thor
scandvb -l UNIVERSAL -s 2 /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-s/Thor-1.0W

But in MythTV I just can not get channels scanned for Sirius. I have tried
both of the 4-port DiSEqC:s available in MythTV, but I can only get channels
for Thor.

Is there anyone that can figure out my DiSEqC settings from the
command-lines above?

/Daniel