[mythtv-users] Correct way to de-int NTSC on nVidia MX440?

zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 00:55:56 UTC 2006

Thanks, I'll try it out with my Monster RF modulator.
I'm suspicious, though, that such a difference in
image quality might be due to the S-Video input to the
TV.  I did manage to improve overall video quality
using "nvidia-settings".  (Of course, I checked all
the "sync to v-blanks".)

In any event, my main problem remains: syncing myth's
output to the TV so I can use bob deinterlace.  Has
anyone managed to do this with nVidia S-Video (SD)
output?