[mythtv-users] Chat client for MythTV

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Feb 23 21:15:12 UTC 2006

I'm no longer pursuing this project but I think that's an excellent
idea.

I was trying to fund and have developed some real time chat servers that
did exactly that so people watching the same channel could all be in the
same 'myth tv' room for that specific show (or genre/lifestyle rooms).

Like I said I'm no longer interested in pursuing this as a business
concept (I've basically dropped it once I dropped my plans for
www.cognation.net/cablecard3) but I'd be happy to kick in a bounty of
$500 if someone wanted to develop this and then release it under gpl.

Cheers,
Dean

MythTV