[mythtv-users] Chat client for MythTV

Steve Dorsey info at dorseygraphics.com
Thu Feb 23 19:18:58 UTC 2006

I totally agree.

   I use iChat (AIM) all the time - and it would be great to be able
to open a little chat window on top of the video playback, or
possibly place the video in a sub-window (kinda like how it appears
when you are in the channel guide - where the video is in the upper
corner).

   I'd love to see this feature.