[mythtv-users] This would make a cool Mythbox....

Mark Johannessen mfjlaw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:39:58 UTC 2006

Thank you - that's the info I was looking for.

I did note that the mythtv docs include a reference to the hardware
database at http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-view_articles.php, but
there doesn't appear to be any reference to whether the systems can do
full HD, either capture or playback, rendering that database not
helpful for my purposes.

Mark