[mythtv-users] status mythtv, teletext, versions

Serge Kroes serge at kroescontrol.nl
Tue Feb 21 19:53:47 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Here i am again, ive been using mythtv now for some weeks and really
love it. Still there are some things i would like to know about
status/opinion or facts bout mythtv.

first of all, where is the teletext? The channel subtitles work (on
some channels) witch is great, but im really gonna need the teletext
pages (100 index 200sports etc) in mythtv.
is there any hidden option for it in mythtv? is there just no support?
(yet?) (0.20 or 0.19.1?) or should i go search for a need hack to use
teletext with another program next to mythtv?

next thing.. how about pip during the menu's? so start liveTV, go back
to main menu, and u see a small pip-view with (sounds ofcouse) of the
liveTV with the mainmenu/submenu's available. this would also be great
for the music/radio stuff.

in the svn trac system there's a 0.20 milestone and a Unknown
milestone, the Unknown one is that going to be 0.19.1? just a quick
update for 0.19 just like the 0.18 series?

one way, or the other way around, ill still love the way it goes, thanks!
Serge

--
Well, I'm a genius. I can do the impossible, but the obvious takes me a while.