[mythtv-users] Odd seeking behaviour with svn 9051

Miah Gregory mace at darksilence.net
Tue Feb 21 11:08:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm seeing some odd behaviour with seeking forwards in recordings.
Sometimes, generally around the time of ad breaks (I don't have
automatic ad break jumping enabled), when I hit the forward seek button
to skip over the adverts, instead of jumping forward by however much
(used to be 30 seconds), it jumps back by around 5 minutes. After that,
seeking forward works fine to get me to the start of the next part of
the programme. At the next ad break it'll start playing up again.

Has anyone seen this on recent SVN? I've not yet had a chance to recheck
my commercial detection settings following an upgrade from an old
version from SVN, so it's vaguely possible that they're the problem.

Thanks.

--
Miah Gregory