[mythtv-users] Problem after upgrading MythTV and recorded programs.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 21 04:03:32 UTC 2006

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> if I do:
> select subtitle, seriesid, syndicatedepisodenumber, programid from
> program where title="Desperate Housewives";
>
> I get:
> +-------------------------------+-----------+-------------------------+-----------+
> | subtitle                      | seriesid  | syndicatedepisodenumber
> | programid |
> +-------------------------------+-----------+-------------------------+-----------+
>
> | My Heart Belongs to Daddy     | 253769251 |
> |           |
> | My Heart Belongs to Daddy     | 253769251 |
> |           |
> | You'll Never Get Away from Me | 253769251 |
> |           |
> | You'll Never Get Away from Me | 253769251 |
> |           |
> | You'll Never Get Away from Me | 253769251 |
> |           |
> |                               |           |
> |           |
> |                               |           |
> |           |
> |                               |           |
> |           |
> |                               |           |
> |           |
> | My Heart Belongs to Daddy     | 253769251 |
> |           |
> +-------------------------------+-----------+-------------------------+-----------+
> 10 rows in set (0.00 sec)

OK.  Time out.  This makes me think you're relying on information from
MythWeb to tell you it's previously recorded.  If so, for future
reference, this is *critical* information that should have been in the
original question...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/183721#183721

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1293

For the real story, use the frontend's Upcoming Recordings screen and/or
Program Guide.

Mike