[mythtv-users] Recommended hardware for MythGame

Paul Poetsma paul at poetsma.nl
Mon Feb 20 22:23:42 UTC 2006

I've tried running games with MythGame on a 1GHz Duron with a PVR350
connected to the TV. The performance is horable. The CPU goes through the
roof.

I've recently changed the CPU to an Athlon XP 1600+ because the Duron broke,
but I haven't tested MythGames yet. Will such a setup work now or do I have
to add a graphics card as well? Where is the bottleneck?

I'm looking forward to your recommendations/experiences.

Regards,
Paul