[mythtv-users] keyboard not working in mythtv-setup?

Dean Mao deanmao at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:14:58 UTC 2006

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but after upgrading my mythtv
from 0.18 to 0.19, the mythtv-setup is not responding to any keyboard input
so I can't configure any settings!  I've tried running it with "-v all" to
see if there were any debugging messages being produced but I didn't see
any.  I'm pretty sure it's not a window manager issue because I've also
tried using the -display & -geometry option to put it on another X
display...  it's simply not responding to keyboard input!  Anyone have any
ideas I could try to see what's going on?

Some info:
Debian Sid using mythtv package at "deb
ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/sid main"
Kernel 2.6.12.3

Dean