[mythtv-users] How do I start a new page in the wiki?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sun Feb 19 16:34:27 UTC 2006

Yan Seiner wrote:
> Maybe I missed it, but I would like to start a new page in the wiki, and
> include it under video / modelines.  (After all the pain I went through
> to get my Sharp working, I want to share.)

There are two ways:

1.  Create the URL in your address bar of your browser that corresponds
to the title of the non-existant page and it will load with Edit as an
option to begin creation.

2.  Use your User Page as a sandbox, edit it, add the link you want to
create, click it, edit the content, categorize, etc.  You can then
either keep the link from your User Page or remove it as needed.

Kevin