[mythtv-users] How do I start a new page in the wiki?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Feb 19 16:15:58 UTC 2006

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 09:47:30PM +1100, Matthew Carle wrote:
> [...]

If there's a place from which to link it, put the link down and then
click through it.  If not, I've just learned how to put down a box
which lets you just type in a page name, and takes you to edit it.
I'll try to plug one in this afternoon.

Cheers,
-- jra

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?