[mythtv-users] Anyone run Myth on a Sony KDS-R60XBR1

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Feb 19 00:29:09 UTC 2006

On 02/18/2006 03:27 PM, Allan Wilson wrote:
> Sony wants you to use the VGA input which will not let me go full screen.

Many TV's will take any VGA input and scale it down (mine scales down to
92%) so that it fits completely on screen in spite of the TV's built-in
overscan.  I have to use VGA to get full resolution (1920x1080), but I
just tell the TV to "unscale" the video--I use the TV's scale function
to make the picture full screen.  So, I suggest you go for full
resolution on the VGA input and scale it to full screen.

Mike