[mythtv-users] 0.19, Watch TV - This isn't good...........

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:32:09 UTC 2006

On 2/18/06, Michael Smith <myth at immir.com> wrote:

> > Fair enough.  I'm a little suprised that more people aren't having this
> > issue, but ok.
>
> There are others; me, for example. Trying alsa upgrade now.
>

> >  Anyone?  Bueller?
>
> "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's
> girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the
> girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's
> pretty serious."
>
> Michael.

"Thank you, Simone."

So, how are you going about that?

'Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my
opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should
believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I
just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could
be the walrus and I'd still have to bum rides off of people.'