[mythtv-users] Various MythWeb nits and gripes---can I fix these somehow?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Feb 18 20:44:06 UTC 2006

Sorry, accidentally sent a blank message about this...

> I don't seem to have one.  One of the names for my backend is "mb"
> (that's not its canonical name, but that's how I connect via my
> browser), and the cookies I have for "mb" are just

.18 pulled the cookie domain from the server config, rather than letting
the browser assign it to the domain automatically.  It didn't work well
for many people, particularly those who don't use a FQDN.

I highly urge you to just upgrade to .19 instead of wasting time on bugs
that are long-since fixed.

-Chris