[mythtv-users] mythweb seeing ghosts (0.19)

Chris Rouch chris.rouch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:06:51 UTC 2006

I've just upgraded to 0.19, for which much thanks to the developers
and packagers for making it so painless.

Mostly it just works - however there is one niggle with mythweb. It is
showing programs as "This showing was recorded" when this is not true.
All the programs this happens to have no subtitle and no programid, so
I guess mythweb is matching the title in the oldrecorded table and
making the wrong assumption.

Note this doesn't seem to happen in the program guide.

Is this something I can change, or should I raise a bug?

Chris