[mythtv-users] Different PVR350s?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Feb 18 15:37:18 UTC 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 8:23 AM, Aaron Aguilar wrote:

> What is the difference between the Hauppauge PVR350's?  I see that
> there are two boxes.  The stats seem to be identical but one is
> much cheaper than the other.  Thanks for any help.

Not sure about the 350s, but there are 2 different versions of the
150 (not counting the "low-profile). The difference is that one does
not come with the remote, or the interface for it, the cheaper "MCE"
unit also has just basic "white box" OEM packaging so you're not
paying for a fancy box etc.

I'd assume the differences between the 350s are similar.