[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

JDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 04:58:58 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 22:26 -0500, Matt Hannan wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > I run mutt in a vt100 window on several GUI's.
> >
> > Please stop making up strawman arguments to support your point, when
> > the weight of the facts are against it.  It only makes you look bad.
> >
> OK, I will be the bad guy here.
> Who the F is doing that?!?!?!?! The majority must bow to you because you
> are using some outmoded form of technology?
>
> Seriously! If anyone else on this list does this, please speak up.
>
> You are showing yourself to be the strawman.
>
> What are you doing? Reading this list thru HyperTerminal?
> I have better things to do with my time than figure out how do to
> something like that.
> More power to you, but come on!
>
> Matt

ALRIGHT THAT IT. EVERYONE IN BED.

Now. Some real facts please.

You sign checks at the bottom right?
You sign paperwork at the bottom right?
When you splice two pieces of rope together you do it at the end right?

Geez, Its alot easier for other people to follow a thread if you post
your replies at the bottom like this. See? Now get with it or go back to
windows with my grandma.

geez.

Anyways, No hard feelings. Take care and have fun with MythTV!!!!!!!

jDeGraw