[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Matt Hannan mythtvlist at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 04:20:30 UTC 2006

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> We do it because it is the most efficient, powerful way to get the job
> done, and it wastes less of our time.

So, you are saying that the majority way that corporate users email each
other is LESS cost efficient than the way than you personally think is
better?
Making people scroll to the bottom of a days long email thread to see
the latest addition is MORE efficient than just having the new info at
the top?
I'm gonna have to see some number on this.

> Several people already did.

Who? Your cube mates? Get real.

> And yet, I save a lot of time *by* doing that.  I've been well repaid
> for the small amount of time I invested in learning it.

And if I find out that you are one of the developers that are working
towards a Sparq station solution for MythTV before you make a drop-in
one for PPC,
then I will know that you are wasting both your employer's time and my own.
And I have many out of work programmer friends that would love to know
where you work. ;-)

>> More power to you, but come on!
This might become my sig.