[mythtv-users] SVN: in Manage Recordings->Delete Recordings screen, preview and space bar flash on and off

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Sat Feb 18 03:05:07 UTC 2006

For the last several SVN versions I've tried (over the past week or so),
if I go into "Manage Recordings -> Delete Recordings" the preview window
and the space bar at the bottom of the screen both flash on and off
together about once per second. Actually, as I move down the list about
half of the items flash and the other half don't, but for those that
don't the very top of the preview (like the top several scan lines)
itself flashes on and off. Is anybody else seeing this? Could it be
something I have configured wrong? It's very annoying.

SVN rev 9023
Athlon XP 1700+
PVR-350 using MPEG video out
Gentoo linux, 2.6.11-gentoo-r9 kernel