[mythtv-users] recordings playback ending too soon

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Feb 17 13:50:53 UTC 2006

I ran into a problem lastnight while watching some recordings. They seem
to be ending to soon. The time and file lengths look ok, but while
watching Invasion it stopped playback at 54 minutes in even though the
bar showed 56 minutes. Also we were watching Smallville as it was being
recorded so I know it finished recording because the progress bar and
time remaining kept increasing until 9pm when it stopped, but about 40
minutes into it playback stops. The file was 2.1gigs so it looked like
the correct length. I tried playing with MPlayer, but when I was paging
forward to get to where we left off it ends and the last thing on the
screen is 'end of file'. I updated a few days ago and here is what is
running:

Library API version: 0.19.20060121-2
Source code version: 8954M

Thanks,