[mythtv-users] EPG and multiple tuners

Stuart Fox stuart at dontuse.ms
Fri Feb 17 10:58:12 UTC 2006

Hi all

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature or something I've setup incorrectly.

Ive got 3 DVB cards all attached to the same input source. The input
source is grabbing channel data over the air correctly (damn good when
your net connection is flaky). All seems to be working fine except for 1
thing.
The channel grabber uses all 3 cards at the same time. Im not sure if its
doing a round robin affair for each channel or if its grabbing all
channels from all cards.

What is it *supposed* to be doing?

Cheers

Stuart

capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?