[mythtv-users] XvMC wiki page

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Fri Feb 17 03:20:59 UTC 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 1:29 am, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added an XvMC page to the wiki. Hopefully it will be useful:
>   http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/XvMC
>
> If you use XvMC, please take a momement to add your
> hardware/software/content type/CPU utilization to the
> "Example CPU Savings" section for community reference.
>
> Also, please read over the page and feel free to make
> additions/corrections. It is a wiki after all.

Lots of people added/changed things today. It's really interesting
to see a wiki collaboration in action. :)

I've rearranged the wiki page a bit. Trying to keep things logically organized.
I hope I made it better. :) I'm not very experienced at this sort of thing.

Please do use the discussion page to make suggestions/requests/comments.
I've added a few items there myself.

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani