[mythtv-users] Yum Update - Dependency Failure between transcode and libmjpeg

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:08:32 UTC 2006

I think this particular problem has been cleared up now (it didnt
happen to me when I tried updating this morning). But I ran into other
problems after this - so I used smart instead (as suggested numerous
times on this mailing list).

It uninstalled the mythstream, and updated everything else. (I have
never used mythstream anyway).