[mythtv-users] Using fbset on KnoppMyth/Debian

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Feb 16 18:10:49 UTC 2006

It seems that I cannot get fbset to change the -geom of my framebuffer
once it is running.  I can use fbset -d /dev/fb0 to read the
settings/status of the framebuffer.  But I cannot get any changes to
take.  Is there a trick to this that I am missing?

Articles like
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2003-February/006179.html make me
think I should not have to do this at boot time.

KnoppMyth/Debian
lilo
xf86
Nvidia nForce u Ultra 400 chipset
Nvidia GeForce MX4000

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--