[mythtv-users] new to MythTV and/or Linux users wanted!

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 16:20:38 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am developing an easy to use install guide with menu
tool to help new users easily install MythTV on their
PCs. It is specially designed for efficient use of
older and low end PCs.

I have had some successful installs and positive
feedback already. However, to further improve the
script, I need some testers and early adopters to give
it a try and post their comments.

If you are a new user or have had problems
successfully using other install guides, please give
AMICUS a try. Thank you.

There is more information available at

http://amicus.sourceforge.net

To join up, just sign up on the mailing list at the
AMICUS project page.