[mythtv-users] Sky One

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Feb 16 14:29:33 UTC 2006

Around about 16/02/06 14:16, Chris Hembrow typed ...
> the hauppauge win-tv nova-t, £40 from pcworld
> http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?page=Product&sku=464884
> worked straight out of the box on fc4, was a pain to scan but that's
> because my freeview reception sucks

   Thanks for that.  You second-guessed my follow-up :)  I have pretty ropey
reception ATM (have to use internal aerial in my loft on my estate [may get
away with moving it to a post in the garden ...]) so I've learnt that diff.
DVB receivers have differing reception quality (Sony are good).

   If the Nova-T does it for you, then that'll be what I look out for;  ta!.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature