[mythtv-users] 0.19 live-tv problems: how can we help ?

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Feb 16 07:54:24 UTC 2006

Hallo,

I'm not going to restart the "I have problems with live-tv" threads, but I
have them too ;)  Is there more information the developers need to tackle
this problem?
I'm working from home all day and I can switch on live tv and collect some
data.  But only if someone can do something usefull with it.

I have a backend with a pvr500 that worked fine with 0.18.  Even live-tv was
fast enough to be accepted by my wife (1 second to change channel).

Stef