[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Tony Pitale tony.pitale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:31:08 UTC 2006

I'm getting an error that seems to indicate a version mismatch
between backend and frontend. Specifically, after updating from 0.18
to 0.19, when opening the frontend and trying to do anything it says
"the network protocol for the server is version 26 while ....is
version 15". The problem comes in when I do mythbackend -v and
mythfrontend -v....both are the same version. Any Ideas?

I'm running mythtv on kubuntu (debian) recently installed, so the
latest kernel and version of debian.
Intel pentium 4 mobile (somehow shows up as a xeon) running 1.7ghz...
1gb of ram....none of this should matter.

Please respond asap.